Booth Placement will be done on a 1st paid, 1st placed basis. Register early!
Please review the general location maps below. When registering identify your general desired location i.e. Lower Haven, High Street etc., please keep in mind that not all areas have electricity. Electricity equipped booths are noted generally on the maps with an orange highlight and are subject to change.
We will do our best to place all vendors in their desired locations on a 1st paid, 1st placed basis. However, booth placement is an intricate part of the day’s success, so the committee will have final say on all locations.
All Registrations must be paid by credit card. Please note separate fee for food trucks when registering.
Dates & Deadlines:
- August 21st– Application and full payment due for all vendors. If space is available, late applications with be accepted subject to a $50 late fee
- One Week prior to Faire – Confirmation and booth assignments will be emailed to vendors
- September 7th – If you have not received your confirmation, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE MAPS FOR BOOTH LOCATIONS:
Booth Pricing: (Non-Refundable Fees)
|Non-Profit Reading||10 X 10||$100.00|
|Reading Business||10 X 10||$125.00|
|Non-Reading||10 X 10||$175.00|
|Food Truck (double booth)||10 X 20||$250.00|
|Over-sized Vehicle/Space||10 X 30||$300.00|
|Electricity||Add (Limited Quantity)||$25.00|
|Tent||Add (Limited Quantity)||$80.00|
|Late registration||After August 21st||$50.00|
Note: Businesses on the Route are free until August 21st, then will be subject to a late fee of $50.
**All Registration must be paid by credit card. No Checks or Cash please.
- The Faire area is closed to car traffic other than vendors the morning of the event
- Non-Food Vendor setup is from 8:00 – 11:00 A.M.
Food Vendor set-up is from 8:00 – 9:30 A.M. (Inspections will begin at 9:30 A.M.)
- Vendors may not enter Faire area until 8:00 A.M.
- Vendors must stop selling at 5:00 P.M. NO EARLY BREAKDOWN
- Vendor vehicles will be allowed to enter the Faire area after 5:30 P.M.
- Vehicles, booths, and Faire area must be cleared by 6:00 P.M. for street cleaning
- Products must be confined to booth area
- Sidewalks and curbs must be kept clear
- Vendors provide tables, chairs, 10 x 10 booths/tents. Tents are available for rent during registration.
- Only electricity provided through the Faire may be used. (Except Store Fronts)
- Vendors must provide and place trash containers in their space
- Tied bags of trash may be left on site for pick-up by the DPW. No other debris can be left. Excess debris may be subject to removal fee.
- If using greater than 40 lbs. of propane, you will need to apply for a permits from the Building Department and Fire Department and you will be subject to inspection
- All Food Vendors will have to complete a temporary food permit (no fee for Reading Based Vendors) and are subject to health inspection. Click here for the Food Permit Application. Applications Due to the Health Department by August 17th.
Most of you are used to complying with local Health Department requirements for Street Fairs. The Reading Health Department has requested copies of the following:
- Food Permit issued in your town.
- Last Food Inspection Report
- Serv Safe Certificate
- Allergen Certificate
- Town of Reading Temporary Food Permit
https://www.readingma.gov/sites/readingma/files/file/file/temporary_food_permit_application.pdf Thank you so much for helping us comply with the Health Department. We know it is sometimes an inconvenience to gather these forms from your office. Would you please email them to email@example.com or fax to 781-944-6101. Please call Kathi Spurr at 781-944-4920 with any questions.
Please visit the Registration & Key Dates page for the link to the online registration form